95 4 Runner
Runs good just needs a lot of overdue maintenance. Has been stored in the barn for last 5 years. Probably put less than 1000 miles on it in the last 10 years. Never been wrecked. Main issue now is body and frame (surface) rust. If willing to do own labor can be made very reliable without a whole lot of money.
Items needing addressed to make it everyday driver:
• Fuel filter needs changed (original)
• Oxygen sensor should be replaced (would make it run better and increase fuel mileage.)
• Tires have tread but are old, probably should be replaced soon.
• Brakes need attention, mainly because pads are old and hard.
• Timing belt is overdue for replacement
• Oil changed
Never have had any major problem since I’ve owned it. Have always used Mobile1 synthetic oil. I kept thinking I would fix it up for off roading someday but now I have a 2016 Tundra with the off road package, so it’s just taking up space….